- Kenneth Hill Signature Model Classical Guitar #3803, built 2013
- Scale length: 650mm, 51mm nut
- Top: Double Top - Western Red Cedar (outside), European Spruce (inside)
- Back / Sides: East Indian Rosewood with Cypress underside, includes sound ports on upper bout
- Fingerboard: ebony with raised fingerboard for easy access to higher frets
- Sound: Crisp, clear, loud, well-balanced, powerful and subtle
- Condition: Nearly new - one or two minor dings on soundboard, playing wear on back upper bout
- Price: US $.5500
- Viewing / trial possible: please message to request viewing
- Location (nearest city): Chicago, IL
I am selling because a year ago I decided to start learning piano, and I have since not touched a guitar. I am also selling a Kris Barnett, #87 as well.
Not only is it a beautifully crafted instrument (gorgeous eye candy), it really sings! Plenty of volume, beautiful tone, incredible sustain, bell-like highs and deep, rich basses. The condition is nearly-new, with a couple of minor dings on the soundboard and French Polish clouding on the upper bout of the back from heat and contact; a very normal development with French Polish. The neck and action are perfectly aligned and the guitar is equipped with premium Sloan tuners with Ebony buttons. Kenny Hill is one of America's greatest luthiers, and this guitar is an amazing piece of craftsmanship and quality.
Included with purchase: One pre-installed Kris Barnett Guitar Support, a Kris Barnett removable magnetic armrest, a planet waves soundhole humidifier, a wipe cloth to keep the guitar clean, and, of course, a custom hard-shell case. Probably a set of strings as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.