DE €.3500 Sebastian Stenzel Arabic Oud spruce 2016, nr. Freiburg

Classical Guitars and Lutes for Sale.
This service is intended for the convenience of members who participate in the forum and is restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
Members are limited to the sale of one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of 15000 euros, though these restrictions are not applied to members who have been registered for at least 6 months, are members of the 060 group, and are known for their frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument (electric, electro-acoustic, etc.) or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
New members may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $500.
Members of the 020 group may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $15000.
Members who have made at least 60 posts, who have been registered for at least 6 months and who make frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions, may advertise several instruments at a time, without price limitation.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Do not give your phone number or your email address except via private message.
Please set out your ad in the following format:
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic)
- Year of construction:
- Scale length (mm):
- Nut width (mm):
- Top:
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other):
- Back / Sides:
- Fingerboard / (bridge):
- Sound:
- Condition:
- Price:
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city):

In particular please indicate a starting price as well as a location or locations where it is possible to try out the instrument. In the absence of this information, the moderators will regretfully have to withdraw your ad from the forum. The above template covers the most essential details, but sellers should of course provide further information in their ad on any special features.

Title format for your ad:
COUNTRY price(as 5 characters) Luthier model wood(soundboard) year, City/Town-of-sale
For example:
LK $..200 Yamaha G70A spruce 1969, Colombo
US $.7500 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez cedar 1971, Ashburn, VA
($.7500 = $7500), dots are inserted to bring all prices to 5 characters, allowing the use of an ascending sort by subject. This will display ads in order of country and price. The function to sort in ascending (or descending) order of subject is available at the bottom of the page below the guitar sales listings.
Country codes may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
Capital letters are restricted to the initial letters of proper names.

Ads are moved to the archives as soon as the guitar is sold. Ads that have had no response for more than one year will be moved to the archives. A message can be edited by its author for the first 21 days after posting, after which it is necessary to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Members who buy an instrument unseen do so at their own risk and should exercise due caution. For added security, it is advisable to use a licensed online escrow service (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow).
rojarosguitar

DE €.3500 Sebastian Stenzel Arabic Oud spruce 2016, nr. Freiburg

Postby rojarosguitar » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Hello, I'm selling my Sebastian Stenzel 6 course arabic oud (arabic lute).

- Type / luthier: lute, arabic (oud)
- Year of construction: 2016
- Scale length (mm): 575mm
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): proprietary
- Neck: European Walnut
- Back / Sides: Californian Walnut
- Fingerboard / (bridge): sorb tree, pear
- Wittner Geared Pegs
- Sound: marvelous
- Condition: as new
- Price: 3500
- Viewing / trial possible: yes
- Location (nearest city): Frieburg i.Brg. Germany

I'm selling this oud, because I'm playing very little oud these days (I concentrate more on classical guitar) and I already have a wonderful 7 course oud made also by Sebastian Stenzel on personal order, so I keep that one if I want to play.

It would be a shame to have this wonderful instrument (that was praised by two great players as a marvellous isntrument belonging to the best available) sitting in the case doing nothing.<

For interested I have a private recording of a very good oud player (not for public distribution), I can send a link on PM request.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

rojarosguitar

Re: DE €.3500 Sebastian Stenzel Arabic Oud spruce 2016, nr. Freiburg

Postby rojarosguitar » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:29 pm

DSC_1044.jpg

DSC_1048.jpg

DSC_1047.jpg

DSC_1058.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

rojarosguitar

Postby rojarosguitar » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Of course the workmanship is the finest one can imagine, as one would expect from Sebastian Stenzel.

DSC_1053.jpg

DSC_1057.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waitswatcher

Postby waitswatcher » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:03 pm

oh wow, what a beauty!

I'm in love!

rojarosguitar

Postby rojarosguitar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 pm

waitswatcher wrote:oh wow, what a beauty!

I'm in love!

Difficult not to be! :D

rojarosguitar

Postby rojarosguitar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Actually I have recordings by two different oud masters playing this oud. They are meant for private use, but I am allowed to give the link to interested people.

Ramon Amira
Teacher

Postby Ramon Amira » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 am

That is one stunning looking instrument.

Ramon
Classical and Flamenco guitar lessons via Skype worldwide - Classical and Flamenco guitars from Spain

rojarosguitar

Postby rojarosguitar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:20 am

It really is! And it holds up to close inspection, not only on photos!

Return to “Classical Guitar for Sale”