- Type / luthier: Hiroshi Tamura P100
- Year of construction: 1979
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back / Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard: Dark solid ebony
- Action 3.9/3 mm with no room to go lower
- Condition: Good, but with some problems
- Price: €450 including hard case + shipping. EU only
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Malmö
A great opportunity for someone with a little time on their hands. The action is 4/3 mm with no room to go lower, 10.5 mm from the top, no bridge lifting There are minor cracks on each side on the fingerboard, but the original construction is very well sealed from the inside. A little separation on the back (last picture). Should all be easy fixes, but I simply don't have the time or energy right now. Frets are in excellent condition and there are no other cracks or repairs. A sweet sounding guitar, that is very seducing and easy to play. The tuners are not original (Der-Jung). Bone nut/saddle. The guitar looks stunning and the build quality is top notch as expected from Hiroshi Tamura. The guitar was priced at 1000 dollars in 1979 which translates to about 3500 dollar today. This is a true luthier guitar that is built and signed by a one of the masters from Japan. Some actually say that he was the best Japanese luthier ever, even more than Masaru Kohno. If this is true or not I cannot say.
Fell free to ask any questions. Shipping to EU only.