US $.5000 Randy Angella spruce 2009, Sacramento, CA

This section is for the use of fully participating members of the forum.
Forum rules
This section is for the use of fully participating members of the forum.
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument (electric, electro-acoustic, etc.) or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves. Business sales from dealers or ads on behalf of other people are not allowed.
New members may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $500.
Members of the 020 group may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $15000.
Members who have made at least 60 posts, who have been registered for at least 6 months and who make frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions, may advertise up to 3 instruments at a time, without price limitation.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
The maximum number of ads that may be posted is 3 per year (i.e. in any 12-month period).

Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Do not give your phone number or your email address except via private message.
Please set out your ad in the following format:
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic)
- Year of construction:
- Scale length (mm):
- Nut width (mm):
- Top:
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other):
- Back / Sides:
- Fingerboard / (bridge):
- Sound:
- Condition:
- Price:
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city):

In particular please indicate a starting price as well as a location or locations where it is possible to try out the instrument. In the absence of this information, the moderators will regretfully have to withdraw your ad from the forum. The above template covers the most essential details, but sellers should of course provide further information in their ad on any special features.

Title format for your ad:
COUNTRY price(as 5 characters) Luthier model wood(soundboard) year, City/Town-of-sale
For example:
LK $..200 Yamaha G70A spruce 1969, Colombo
US $.7500 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez cedar 1971, Ashburn, VA
($.7500 = $7500), dots are inserted to bring all prices to 5 characters, allowing the use of an ascending sort by subject. This will display ads in order of country and price. The function to sort in ascending (or descending) order of subject is available at the bottom of the page below the guitar sales listings.
Country codes may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
Capital letters are restricted to the initial letters of proper names.

Ads are moved to the archives as soon as the guitar is sold. Ads that have had no response for more than one year will be moved to the archives. A message can be edited by its author for the first 21 days after posting, after which it is necessary to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Members who buy an instrument unseen do so at their own risk and should exercise due caution. For added security, it is advisable to use a licensed online escrow service (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow).

The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) means that some materials used in guitars, although formerly allowed, may now require permits or be illegal to sell across national borders, or even locally in some places. It is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws in their respective countries.
tubeman

US $.5000 Randy Angella spruce 2009, Sacramento, CA

Post by tubeman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Type / luthier: classical
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: spruce
- Back / Sides: Brazilian rosewood (no international sales)
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony/Br
- Tuners: Gotoh Premium
- Bracing: 7 fan
- Sound: extraordinary clarity and evenness--very sweet!
- Condition: very good: a very minor cosmetic ding here and there; a few thumbnail dings on the back of the neck
- Price: $5000 (they are now $10,000 new)
- Viewing / trial possible: yes--24 hours
- Location (nearest city): Davis (near Sacramento)

I'm selling this guitar simply because I don’t need two concert quality guitars. Everyone who has played it, including Jorge Caballero, has highly praised it! Angella's main influences are Hauser and Fleta, so you are buying a very traditional and beautiful sounding guitar. Humicase included. Has magnets for Kris Barnett support (not included). Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by tubeman on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Byers 2016 cedar/Ind
Randy Angella 2009 sp/Br (for sale)

CT20

Re: US $.5000 Randy Angella spruce 2009, Sacramento, CA

Post by CT20 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:07 pm

You might want to match to headline price and the price in the description. But, lovely instrument...GLWTS.

tubeman

Post by tubeman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks. I recycled an old ad!

Dofpic

Post by Dofpic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 am

I guess the Byers is that good huh. Great value!
Spruce,2011Fritz Ober(maple), 2015 Eric Sahlin, 2006 Greg Byers(fan not lattice)2009 Eric Monrad(maple/Brazilian/spruce)
2012 Martin Blackwell(for sale), 2001 Dominique Field(for sale)
Cedar, 2014 Joshua DeJonge( for sale)

tubeman

Post by tubeman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 am

Dofpic wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 am
I guess the Byers is that good huh. Great value!
Its darker voice works better with my less than ideal nails!

Dofpic

Post by Dofpic » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 pm

this guitar looks n terrific condition.
Spruce,2011Fritz Ober(maple), 2015 Eric Sahlin, 2006 Greg Byers(fan not lattice)2009 Eric Monrad(maple/Brazilian/spruce)
2012 Martin Blackwell(for sale), 2001 Dominique Field(for sale)
Cedar, 2014 Joshua DeJonge( for sale)

tubeman

Post by tubeman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Dofpic wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 pm
this guitar looks n terrific condition.
The tiny dings don't really show up much in the photos, but it's in very good shape.

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm

If I let my intuition speak, it's an extraordinary instrument!
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

Return to “Classical Guitar for Sale”