Changes to title format

Classical Guitars and Lutes for Sale.
This service is intended for the convenience of members who participate in the forum and is restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
Members are limited to the sale of one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of 15000 euros, though these restrictions are not applied to members who have been registered for at least 6 months, are members of the 060 group, and are known for their frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument (electric, electro-acoustic, etc.) or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
New members may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $500.
Members of the 020 group may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $15000.
Members who have made at least 60 posts, who have been registered for at least 6 months and who make frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions, may advertise several instruments at a time, without price limitation.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Do not give your phone number or your email address except via private message.
Please set out your ad in the following format:
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic)
- Year of construction:
- Scale length (mm):
- Top:
- Back / Sides:
- Fingerboard / (bridge):
- Sound:
- Condition:
- Price:
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city):

In particular please indicate a starting price as well as a location or locations where it is possible to try out the instrument. In the absence of this information, the moderators will regretfully have to withdraw your ad from the forum. The above template covers the most essential details, but sellers should of course provide further information in their ad on any special features.

Title format for your ad:
COUNTRY price(as 5 characters) Luthier model wood(soundboard) year, City/Town-of-sale
For example:
LK $..200 Yamaha G70A spruce 1969, Colombo
US $.7500 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez cedar 1971, Ashburn, VA
($.7500 = $7500), dots are inserted to bring all prices to 5 characters, allowing the use of an ascending sort by subject. This will display ads in order of country and price. The function to sort in ascending (or descending) order of subject is available at the bottom of the page below the guitar sales listings.
Country codes may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
Capital letters are restricted to the initial letters of proper names.

Ads are moved to the archives as soon as the guitar is sold. Ads that have had no response for more than one year will be moved to the archives. A message can be edited by its author for the first 21 days after posting, after which it is necessary to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Members who buy an instrument unseen do so at their own risk and should exercise due caution. For added security, it is advisable to use a licensed online escrow service (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow).
guitarista27

Re: New format

Postby guitarista27 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi Geoff, I would need your help to relocate a post for my ten string rose ramirez guitar 1A 1974 which I placed on this site on 02-22-13, yesterday. It originally appeared on the site And now cannot be found. As one of the moderators who greeted me as a New registrant, I woul greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance. Guitarista27/Alexander.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Changes to title format

Postby GeoffB » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 am

Hi Alexander,

Please see your private messages.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

eduardodiazlopez

Postby eduardodiazlopez » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:30 pm

how can i post a new sale of my guitars, i didnt know to start

pogmoor

Postby pogmoor » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 pm

eduardodiazlopez wrote:how can i post a new sale of my guitars, i didnt know to start

Hello Eduardo,
You need to subscribe to the 020 group, then you should be able to post an ad in the For sale section. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved. You get to the User Groups page by clicking your name in the top right hand corner of the forum window (assuming you are logged in) and selecting User Control Panel in the drop down menu.
Eric from GuitarLoot
Renaissance and Baroque freak; classical guitars by Lester Backshall (2008) and Paul Fischer (1995)
Yamaha SLG 130NW silent classical guitar (2014)

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Postby GeoffB » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi Eduardo,
I see you have not yet subscribed to the 002 group. Even though you would think 020 would be enough, you still need to be in 002 to see the NewTopic button, so make sure you apply for that too.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Salvatore Lovinello
Student of the online lessons

Postby Salvatore Lovinello » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi there,

I posted a Ramirez R2 for sale yesterday. I saw it yesterday but today I don't. Was it removed?

Sal

Salvatore Lovinello
Student of the online lessons

Postby Salvatore Lovinello » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Thanks, Geoff.

I posted before i saw your message.

MrSteve

Postby MrSteve » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Please change price : US $.1300 Pavan TP30 cedar 2007, Chicago, IL to reduced $1200

thanks

Steve
2016 Chris Sobel Luthier Guitar Cedar/Madagascar Rosewood
2007 Darren Hippner Hauser SP/BRW
Yamaha SLG130NW Classical Silent

2012 Yulong Guo Chamber Concert Double Top SP/EIRW (SOLD)

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Postby GeoffB » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Done, Steve, in reponse to your PM. Incidentally PMs (or the report button on the relevant post) are the best way of bringing these requests to the mods' attention.

Regards,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

Filipp

Postby Filipp » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:31 am

Hi GeoffB.
This US $.1800 Michael Danielson spruce/RW 2011, Seattle,WA has been sold. Please, move to the archives or delete or whatever the procedure is. Thank you so much.

here is direct link
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97085&p=1032565&hilit=danielson+guitar#p1032565
2005 Danielson, experimental

lagartija

Postby lagartija » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:02 am

It has now been moved to the archive, Filipp.
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!

byronz

Postby byronz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 pm

I tried posting an ad for the sale of my P.Bernabe Royal but you took it down. I tried to follow your rules as closely as possible, but I guess there are just too many rules. How about slimming them down a tad?
A true artist is very aware and capable of expressing an informed and intimate point of view.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Postby GeoffB » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

The rules are Mr. Delcamp's, and need to be closely followed in full, as the sales facility here is a special favour to participating members, and may be withdrawn at any time if abused.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

Return to “Classical Guitar for Sale”