Piazzolla, Astor - La Muerte del angel

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
joshua18

Piazzolla, Astor - La Muerte del angel

Post by joshua18 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Here it is my interpretation and my modest work about this piece by Astor Piazzolla : El Muerte Del Angel....
This is certainly not perfect, and i chose a moderate tempo, cause the obvious difficulties, but i love these piece.... So, thanks you for your constructive comments and remarks.
My main imperfection (flaw ?) might be my no steady rhythm sometimes and the difficulty to play more fast ( anyway i will be limited, but i can incresae a little bit the tempo )... so , thank you for advises on the subject, and to tell me the places to correct and rework.
I did preferred the musicality to the speed in playing this piece. I tried to play as clean as possible , turning off resonances basses .There are some places to polish, as for example, where i accidentally touch neighbors strings..., please tell me for others locations....
My strings are La Bella 2001 MH with a hard LA Bella 2001 "ré ", on a spruce Mangoré guitar.

Chanterelle, arr. by Baltazar Benitez
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

semihollow

Re: Piazzolla, Astor - La Muerte del angel

Post by semihollow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am

well....I think you did just fine!

AndreaCannon
Teacher

Re: Piazzolla, Astor - La Muerte del angel

Post by AndreaCannon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Thank you for sharing, and for asking for input.

You are aware of the areas that need improvement - you articulated them very well. So, keep doing what you're doing and work on those things!!
==========================
Andrea Cannon, NCTM
Adjunct Professor of Guitar at Lone Star College
MTNA-Nationally Certified Teacher of Music
Suzuki Method Guitar Teacher-Trainer

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”