how does the guitar feel to you and what does the music conjure in your mind?

A "classroom" environment for exchanging Technical Questions & Answers, How-To's, music theory concepts, etc.
okdaysdays

how does the guitar feel to you and what does the music conjure in your mind?

Post by okdaysdays » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:25 pm

for me it feels so natural to move my right hand on every string and i just love how it feels under my hands almost like we're working together. i also have a love for medieval era with knights so the renassaince music really gives me a nostalgiac feeling i don't get anywhere else. how about you guys?

glassynails

Re: how does the guitar feel to you and what does the music conjure in your mind?

Post by glassynails » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:25 pm

I love my guitar so much that I sleep with my guitar .... literally. Seriously, it's right next to me a lot of nights before I go to bed. I usually use my computer like a t.v. (YouTube and stuff) and browsing with my guitar next to me on the bed. When I get bored I grab it and play it while laying down with my head propped against my pillow. Great fun!
"GLASSYNAILS" on Youtoob for my "no edit" - "no fakery" audio recordings. Just me, my Alhambra 7p spruce, and an Olympus ls-10 portable recorder.

okdaysdays

Re: how does the guitar feel to you and what does the music conjure in your mind?

Post by okdaysdays » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:33 pm

nice glassynails, but be careful some women on here might get a lil jealous ;)

Return to “Classical Guitar Classes”