D03 Classical guitar lesson 08

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
DaveMoutrie
Student of the online lessons

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 08

Post by DaveMoutrie » Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 am

Colin Bullock wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm
My submission of Valse
Thanks everyone for this month's discussion which has been very useful
This my first memorised submission, not read from music!

Youtube
Very nicely played Colin, I can see that your eyes are going to the next fret you will be playing ie you are anticipating and what a difference it makes. You are in a totally different league to anything you have played previously - if you carry on improving at this rate, the rest of us had better watch out!

:bravo:
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Barnes and Mullins classical
Yamaha silent guitar

Colin Bullock

Post by Colin Bullock » Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Andrei Puhach wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm
A bit off topic, but I just found a list of very good and interesting points about practicing from some guitar teacher:
erichendersonguitar.com/2014/01/31/how-to-practice-guitar/
Somewhere else I've read this same advice not to over practice because the mind gets bored. Mine certainly starts to wander.
DaveMoutrie wrote: if you carry on improving at this rate, the rest of us had better watch out!
I don't think so, you folks show a degree of fluidity that I'm hoping to achieve one day - but by then you'll have improved more so :lol:

One thing the memorising has helped is that I find I can glance between fingerboard and music and not get lost when the glance returns, something I couldn't do before.
I've found all the discussion here very helpful :merci:

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 am

Hello everyone, I am sending the files from Lesson 8. I found many difficulties :chaud: :chaud: But I learned. Hugs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Warley Lima

Ed Butler

Post by Ed Butler » Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Warley - I hear a lot of improvement compared to your prior exercises. Well done. Stick with it.

Ed Butler

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”