D03 Classical guitar lesson 08

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
DaveMoutrie
Student of the online lessons

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 08

Post by DaveMoutrie » Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 am

Colin Bullock wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm
My submission of Valse
Thanks everyone for this month's discussion which has been very useful
This my first memorised submission, not read from music!

Youtube
Very nicely played Colin, I can see that your eyes are going to the next fret you will be playing ie you are anticipating and what a difference it makes. You are in a totally different league to anything you have played previously - if you carry on improving at this rate, the rest of us had better watch out!

:bravo:
Alhambra 4p Cedar
Barnes and Mullins classical
Yamaha silent guitar

Colin Bullock

Post by Colin Bullock » Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Andrei Puhach wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm
A bit off topic, but I just found a list of very good and interesting points about practicing from some guitar teacher:
erichendersonguitar.com/2014/01/31/how-to-practice-guitar/
Somewhere else I've read this same advice not to over practice because the mind gets bored. Mine certainly starts to wander.
DaveMoutrie wrote: if you carry on improving at this rate, the rest of us had better watch out!
I don't think so, you folks show a degree of fluidity that I'm hoping to achieve one day - but by then you'll have improved more so :lol:

One thing the memorising has helped is that I find I can glance between fingerboard and music and not get lost when the glance returns, something I couldn't do before.
I've found all the discussion here very helpful :merci:

Warley Lima

Post by Warley Lima » Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 am

Hello everyone, I am sending the files from Lesson 8. I found many difficulties :chaud: :chaud: But I learned. Hugs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Warley Lima

Ed Butler

Post by Ed Butler » Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Warley - I hear a lot of improvement compared to your prior exercises. Well done. Stick with it.

Ed Butler

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”