2017 Exam Discussion

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
andrebraci

Re: 2017 Exam Discussion

Post by andrebraci » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Rick Beauregard wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 pm
andrebraci wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 pm
Hello John,

i have a doubt, im finishing my degree this July, and i want to participate in the Online classes, how i join the classes? i already play guitar for 2 years, which level is more suitable for me?

Thanks
What I did was to sight read through most of D01, 2, and 3 until sight reading was more of a challenge and started there. That way I didn't miss any technical instruction contained in those lessons that I may have missed in my previous training. That would be a good summer exercise.
Thats a very good idea Rick, i believe its what i am going to do, thank you!

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”