D04 Classical guitar lesson 02

The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Andrei Puhach
Student of the online lessons

Re: D04 Classical guitar lesson 02

Post by Andrei Puhach » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:41 am

Chu Bun wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 am
The rest of the assignments for this month. Please give comments.

I never really understand the purpose of these improvise exercises. Just fill the blanks here.
Hey Chu, The Sick Tune is flawless, I also noticed improvement in RH finger synchronization (bass are trebles are in sync).

The purpose of improvise exercises I think is be to develop composer skills and creativity.
Cordoba C9

Andrei Puhach

Post by Andrei Puhach » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:45 am

Binh NguyenKhac wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm
@ Andrei, John and Chu
Thanks for comment. I will focus on my right thumb and fix the rhythm . :merci:

One thing I found out is that: after these assignments, my left hand dexterity is improving, especially my left ring finger. I now somewhat "control" it. You know: just think about it and it automatically goes to where I want it to (well, most of the time). I'm very excited and want to share with you guys. :casque: Just think about it, in D01, D02 and D03 we often play in 1st position but now we run across the board to fret 12 and even do barr chord. This is a great jump for me, challenging but exciting at the same time. So I want to thank our beloved forum and my helpful classmates, we are improving together! :discussion:
Binh, that's awesome, that you can see real progress :)
Peer reviews and support are good, but I wish we can get advice from a professional teacher. 1-2 lessons per year would be good enough.
Cordoba C9

JohnEllis

Post by JohnEllis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 am

Binh NguyenKhac wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm
...we are improving together!
I agree. Even though I've been only a short time in these lessons, I can see an improvement in my playing too. I think that the need to record our performance of the pieces helps to focus and do the best we can.
If music be the food of love, play on. --Shakespeare, Twelfth Night, 1.1

JohnEllis

Post by JohnEllis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 am

Chu Bun wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 am
The rest of the assignments for this month.
Chu, very nice playing on both.
If music be the food of love, play on. --Shakespeare, Twelfth Night, 1.1

Chu Bun

Post by Chu Bun » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Thank you all for your kind compliments.

I think if you are seriously about learning guitar, you should take lessons from a good teacher at least to cover the fundamentals. Crowd/cloud learning is sometimes like the blind leading the blind. We rely on common sense, but we may not have the proper knowledge to guide ourselves or other to become a better player.
Last edited by Chu Bun on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Binh NguyenKhac

Post by Binh NguyenKhac » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Return to “On-line classical guitar lessons”