Beautiful Turkish dancing on YT!

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
glassynails

Beautiful Turkish dancing on YT!

Postby glassynails » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 am

I just discovered this very beautiful dancing on YT after clicking on "Caucasus Circassian dance freedom for Circassia Kabardinka". Does anyone know anything about this dancing or the people? I've never heard of Circassian people before and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the dancing and maybe the peoples?

I love the long shirts that the men wear and the beautiful "queen-like" women seem to float. That's what struck me as very beautiful this morning while watching the dance and hearing the music. I was almost in tears. It looks like a very noble and proud dance and people! We live in a beautiful world filled with beautiful people! We're all trying to find peace and happiness, it's sad that there's hate and war. We all want the same thing I believe! Things like this show me that we're all the same and have rich histories! Life's too short to hate ! We need to love people, life and celebrate this world and it's beauty and beautiful creatures!

Let's us make an effort to love all people, to help the poor, to forgive and realize that we're all people just trying to do the best we can in this life and trying to be happy.
"GLASSYNAILS" on Youtoob for my "no edit" - "no fakery" audio recordings. Just me, my Alhambra 7p spruce, and an Olympus ls-10 portable recorder.

Return to “The Café”