Who is this Falmenco Player?

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
Rognvald

Re: Who is this Falmenco Player?

Post by Rognvald » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 am

Well,
He could be working as a teller in a bank or a computer geek who sits behind a screen all day. Playing again, Rognvald

MessyTendon

Post by MessyTendon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Love him or hate him...he's just noodling around trying to make an honest buck doing something he enjoys. I don't care for it, but I would certainly drop a buck or two...solidarity...we gotta keep people inspired to play.

Is he really awful? Well he's not terrible...and so what if he's just monkeying around, that's the point. He's having fun.

Sure the general public will be dazzled, but if this putz turns on the next generation to nylon/gut guitars...that's a plus.

Sometimes a guitar is just a guitar, or a cigar is just a cigar. We all need to lighten up.

He could be a lot worse.

slidika

Post by slidika » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Hmm, maybe that's not a stick of incense under the strings near the head . . . I don't care for his playing -- seems to be fast w/o much technique to me. And that's another beef I have with posted vids about the best guitarist(s) in the world -- they never seem to include classical guitarists in the selection. :evil:
Whenever I am not ready for my music lesson, I call it 'facing the music'.

Laudiesdad69

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:19 pm

There's cds and multiple videos of him out there. There is a video of him screwing around on a 10 string guitar in another thread. That one really sucked. But I thought this one was alright. More power to him if he can make a living with his guitar and stomp boxes. I'd rather pass my day playing guitar rather than working a 9 to 5.

Return to “The Café”