I'm getting itchy to get back in my workshop. I want to build something for my practice space; something to hold my guitar related paraphernalia; or at least some of it.
- Small but readily accessible spaces to hold and organize tuners, nail files, clippers, capos, metronome, pencils, on so on.
- Integrated music stand with wings able to display at least 4 sheets.
- Music storage. I have one main binder for my music but often have a few stacks of loose stuff for sight reading or materials, ear training, or arrangements in progress.
- A space for my support cushion when I'm not playing.
- A small writing surface or spot for coffee.
- Small enough to be easily movable; or on casters.
It could even be two pieces. I'd love to hear (or see) ideas.