Question for Cat Lovers

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
Hany Hayek

Re: Question for Cat Lovers

Post by Hany Hayek » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am

Leitmotiv wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm
My cat has a feeding time trick, where she turns her nose up at whatever I place in front of her, expecting something more to her taste. There is a brand called 'Choosey' I think; maybe I should get that. So I place another thing down, and at that, she may well walk off. When I look a few hours later, both meals are gone. Can anyone recommend a brand of cat food or meat cats love? The stuff I buy looks like offal with a flavour added.

Leitmotiv
Try Royal Canin, it's supposed to be one of the best cat foods. My cat loves it.
And by the way all cats do this. They smell their food, walk away and come back later to eat and I don't think it has anything to do with whether they like it or not. They also never empty their feed bowl. Even stray cats we feed on the streets sometimes don't finish all the food.
They will not eat something they don't like and we - cat lovers - don't get cats to try starving them. :(

soltirefa

Post by soltirefa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Jim Imbur
Location: Midway between Lynchburg and Charlottesville Virginia

Post by Jim Imbur » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Cats probably think that its none of our business why they behave as they do. Just remember-dogs have owners but cats have staff.

Andrew Fryer

Post by Andrew Fryer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:26 pm

If cats were humans, we'd lock them all in high-security psychiatric hospitals.

You're on a ladder changing a light-bulb. Your cat looks at you and thinks "what the hell are you doing, you moron?"
Your dog looks at you and thinks "I don't know what you're doing, but I still love you anyway."
1975 Calatayud y Gisbert, Yamaha CG131S.

Return to “The Café”