Guitar shootout last night with Delcampers in person

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
MessyTendon

Re: Guitar shootout last night with Delcampers in person

Post by MessyTendon » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Fascinating...how I would love to sit and listen to a bunch of guitars being played. Years ago I did an audiophile shoot out of CD players on a high end stereo. Honestly I couldn't hear the difference between my big box store player and the 1000$ units.

How did the La Leona sound in terms of volume?

Dofpic

Re: Guitar shootout last night with Delcampers in person

Post by Dofpic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:09 pm

I trIed to pick favorites without including the ones I owned which were the Hauser III and the Gutmeier Cedar DT. both from a listening and playing standpoint. Amongst my three the Tacchi has that velvet sound like no other and the Elliott had everything anyone can ever ask for. Matt's favorite of mine was the Bottelli Hauser replica.

Just a totally fun time was so high could not sleep afterwards cause Charles and I talked to the wee hours of the morning. I did some vides and will try and have Charles include a few for me.
2011Fritz Ober(maple), 2015 Eric Sahlin, 2006 Greg Byers(fan)2009 Eric Monrad(maple)
2012 Martin Blackwell(for sale), 2003 Tacchi Simplcio satinwood 2017 E. Bottelli 52 Hauser, 2014 Joshua DeJonge Cedar( for sale) 2002 Jeff Elliott spruce.

Return to “The Café”