Thanks all. I'm not really concerned about it, my health is all I care about. In a weird way I actually kind of like it. I'm not totally bald, but thinning. I don't think I'll ever be totally bald, but if it happens then who cares? We don't live forever. I'm happy for the things I have, I'm not gonna worry anymore about what I don't have. Both of my grandfathers and my father were thinning, but none ever were totally bald. They all did do their little combovers though ... like I'm starting to do now too. Oh well, such is life!
I'm happy that ...
1. I get up every day pain free and can walk around.
2. I can hear and see very well
3. I can play guitar to some extent
4. I'm fairly intelligent
5. I'm a loving, gentle person, who cares for animals, always helps my elders and doesn't hate anyone really
6. I usually do more for others before myself
7. I appreciate each and every moment and new day that I have on this earth and appreciate all the beauty in this life
8. I love everyone and realize that we're all in this together and we're all just trying to find happiness
"GLASSYNAILS" on Youtoob for my "no edit" - "no fakery" audio recordings. Just me, my Alhambra 7p spruce, and an Olympus ls-10 portable recorder.