Savarez extends their Cantiga Creation range: 510 MRJ

Choice of classical guitar strings and technical issues connected with their use.
joachim33

Savarez extends their Cantiga Creation range: 510 MRJ

Post by joachim33 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 pm

According to their website is now offering a third string set in their Cantiga Creation range. It is normal tension trebles and high tension basses. In the Creation line, the trebles are "New Cristal Nylon" for the 1st and 2nd (E and H/B) and "Alliance Carbon" for the 3rd (G). Beforehand they only offered 510 MR (normal tension Bass + Trebles) and 510 MJ (high tension Bass + Trebles) sets.

It seems they are currently available in the Asian markets only. So far I have not been able to locate any seller in the North European or North American markets. I don't do South European/South American languages so well, unfortunately.

Will be interesting to see whether Savarez will be offering Creation sets in their Corum (500 series) and HT Classic (540 series) as well.

I am still curious how the Cantiga New Cristal Red (510CR) set in my guitar case will work for me. That will determine whether or not I explore the Creation sets or not.

Return to “Classical Guitar Strings”