Hi Wally, some strings I like (I do not own your guitar) that are easy to play with a sound on the warmer side:
- Ramirez Nylon medium; lovely warm sound (but do like the high tension set as well)
- Augustine Imperial Black; overall great balance with brighter trebles (can't go wrong trying these)
- Augustine Classic Red; my favourite for tension balance and round very warm sound (bass slightly dry but I like that)
- Aranjuez Suave Silver 800; somewhat similar to Imperial black with brighter basses (very easy to play )
- Daniel Mari 100p; trebles are very good and reasonable bass strings (these seem to good for many guitars)
- Royal Classics Sonata LT; lovely overall set (worth trying)
Last edited by Aaron Powell on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.