Dynacore Basses

Choice of classical guitar strings and technical issues connected with their use.
Wally

Dynacore Basses

Post by Wally » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 am

I recently gave a try to daddario dynacore basses high tension and I was surprised how much I liked them. Good intonation and the brightness is just right. Anybody have similar results ?
Cordoba c12 CD limited
Cordoba C7 SP
La Patrie Etude

joachim33

Re: Dynacore Basses

Post by joachim33 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 am

Wally wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 am
I recently gave a try to daddario dynacore basses high tension and I was surprised how much I liked them. Good intonation and the brightness is just right. Anybody have similar results ?
Just the basses or a full D'Addario set? If so, which trebles did you use? Titanium or Carbon?

Laudiesdad69

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 am

I am currently putting the Dynacore HT basses on my wife's short scale guitar. They are really rich sounding, and not overly punchy). I get bass sets only, from SBM. These sound well balanced with the Dogal Diamante trebles in strong tension.

Wally

Post by Wally » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:10 am

I use the hard tension basses only. I got bass sets from SBM as well. Im just wondering how long there going to last.
In regards to the trebles, I only use a d'addario carbon 3rd because of its great intonation with Hannabach silver high tension 1st and 2nd strings. This combo works well for me.
Cordoba c12 CD limited
Cordoba C7 SP
La Patrie Etude

Return to “Classical Guitar Strings”