Daily Dowland Recordings

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Michael Butten

Daily Dowland Recordings

Postby Michael Butten » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 am

Hello all, just posting on here to let you know that I'm posting videos daily on my Facebook page for the next couple of weeks in preparation for a recording I'm doing of music by John Dowland on the guitar. So far I've done five in the last couple of days so if you enjoy the wonderful music Dowland then please feel free to take a look! I've done Mrs White's Thing, Mrs White's Nothing, Mrs Winter's Jump and two of his imaginative Fantasias.

https://www.facebook.com/michaelbuttenguitar/

Plenty more to come! Let me know what you think, and I'll keep anyone who is interested updated on the recording of the CD.
www.michaelbutten.co.uk

kertsopoulos

Re: Daily Dowland Recordings

Postby kertsopoulos » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Really enjoyed your interpretation Michael, wishing you the best success with your CD, congratulations!!!

Return to “Members' Announcements”