Indiegogo campaign for upcoming solo CD

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
sbondy

Indiegogo campaign for upcoming solo CD

Postby sbondy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello guitar friends!
I'm going into the studio to make a CD of some of my favorite repertoire, and am looking for some assistance to make it as painless as possible!

The CD is titled, "Sunday Morning Guitar" and will feature primarily slow, rich, beautiful repertoire, old and new. I'm playing a few Bach pieces (preludes to cello suites 1 and 3, in the original key and range), a favorite Sor piece (op 43 #3) and some other 'standards'. The heart of the recording is in the slow South American pieces - Guarania by Ayala, Se ela perguntar by Dilermando Reis, Mirandote by Eduardo Martin, and Septiembre by M. D. Pujol. There will also be a handful of hymn arrangements, most notably one by Chet Atkins, and a handful by the super talented and under appreciated Mark Cruz.

If you'd like to check it out, and I'd be forever appreciative if you would support the project by pre-ordering a CD, please head over to:
http://igg.me/at/SundayMorningGuitar

Thanks all, may your strings be in tune, and your nails well buffed!

Steve

Return to “Members' Announcements”