The "Kertsopoulos guitar support-amplifier version: Superior"

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
MessyTendon

Re: The "Kertsopoulos guitar support-amplifier version: Superior"

Post by MessyTendon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am

What an idiot I was for missing her concert when she was in the country.

Where do I get those metalnylon strings?

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am

MessyTendon wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am
What an idiot I was for missing her concert when she was in the country.

Where do I get those metalnylon strings?
Thank you MessyTendon for your interest in my work.

I am the inventor and maker of the strings that Smaro interprets with, in different tunings.I would strongly recommend that you view pages 1 and 2 of my Delcamp thread with the title:"Kertsopoulos Aesthetics" strings in normal & high tuning-The how and the why" at the link:viewtopic.php?f=46&t=114167&start=15.

You will be informed in these pages of the specific thread of the seven different tunings that my sets produce, and the different materials of the strings provided in each different set. Metalonylon strings, as you will observe are used on the typical set that produces the known normal tuning where 0 Fret = 0 Fret tuning of: E,A,D,G,B,E, however, these metalonylon strings are used on higher tunings also. For instance in the last two videos posted here in this thread, Smaro plays a major third higher in tuning, where the sixth string is G# and 0 Fret tuning = 4th Fret tuning of: G#,C#,F#,B,D#,G#. If then you are interested in exactly the sound produced by Smaro on these last two videos posted you would have to order exactly the set that produces this tuning, that includes metalonylon strings but it is the set 0 Fret = 5th Fret tuning, which also gives the 4th fret tuning equally well, a major third higher than normal. If you would like, however, the normal typical set of 0 Fret = 0 Fret tuning, then you can order, accordingly this set. If interested, you can email me at: gkertsopoulos@yahoo.gr
Cheers, Yorgos

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Smaro Gregoriadou interprets Cueva del Gato by Paco de Lucia (1947–2014). Live House Concert hosted by John and Susie Bower, Santa Cruz, CA, November 17, 2016. Guitar/Support amplifier: Kertsopoulos Aesthetics. Filming, video editing, selected stills, titles and graphics by Dimitrios Douros of DN Works Films. Audio editing by Dimitris Anousis of AN-ART ARTISTRY. Custom font 'Anaktoria' by George Douros.

Special thanks to John, Susie and Dimitrios for their unforgettable hospitality!

Smaro Gregoriadou: Reinventing guitar! www.smarogregoriadou.com

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Greensleeves (anonymous) played on three guitars by Konstantina Kertsopoulou, Thanos Giannakopoulos and Konstantinos Apoostolakis. Arrangement for three guitars by: Dionysia Blazaki and Yorgos Kertsopoulos. Konstantina plays a guitar tuned an octave higher from common tuning and Thanos and Konstantinos play on double course guitars tuned with octave differences between the courses. Strings, guitar upgrades, support-amplifier and passive soundboard equalizer-amplifiers by Y. Kertsopoulos.

Youtube

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 am

Konstantinos plays to welcome year 2018 at New Year's Eve, a variation on Zorba's theme and a "Malaguena" finale. Guitar used is a Guernica 2007 Model 6 resting on the Kertsopoulos guitar support-amplifier version: "Superior". Recording of video has been with the T1000 tablet of Mediatek and the sound has been left natural as recorded by the tablet with no mastering, filtering or effects been used.

Youtube

Return to “Members' Announcements”