Nice writeup of my CD in "Classical Guitar" magazine

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
spanishguitarmusic

Re: Nice writeup of my CD in "Classical Guitar" magazine

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:51 pm

:bravo: Congratulations David!

David Norton

Post by David Norton » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 am

I will have to say that the Undisputed Number One Fan of this CD is my 8-year-old grandson. Since the day it came out, he plays this CD every single night when he goes to sleep, with the CD player on repeat, so that it cycles through every 55 minutes or so. He's on his third copy of the CD, because the first two honestly wore out from so much playing.

The one irritant to this? His FAVORITE track on the whole album, and my wife's favorite track as well, is #8: which is a solo played by Cindy Spell!!!
David Norton
Salt Lake City, UT

Guitar-ded

Post by Guitar-ded » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Little ingrate. :lol:
It's probably because her playing is new to him 'cause he's been brought up listening to you.

Seriously though, well done on both the CD and the review.
Getting better bit by bit, day by day.

Return to “Members' Announcements”