New member in from Baltimore Md

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Mike Forrester

New member in from Baltimore Md

Post by Mike Forrester » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello,
I'm a full-time luthier in Baltimore, Maryland, and I was invited to this Forum by one of my customers. I look forward to catching up on some posts, and talking with some of you.

Mike Forrester

George Crocket

Re: New member in from Baltimore Md

Post by George Crocket » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi Mike. Again, welcome to the forum.

Our welcome page gives a little more information about the forum and its rulesour .

You should be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Luuttuaja

Re: New member in from Baltimore Md

Post by Luuttuaja » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello Mike and welcome to the forum!

Return to “Members' Announcements”