Dmitry Nilov and the Creative Workshop "Classics of Sound"

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Dmitry Nilov

Dmitry Nilov and the Creative Workshop "Classics of Sound"

Post by Dmitry Nilov » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Dear friends!

I'd like to present my personal website and my YouTube channel. You can find here only minor part of my performing and concert activity over last 15 years. Of course, I plan to update the content with new videos covering early periods of time and my contemporary records.

http://dmitrinilov.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9ws6 ... 0wMrxINMcw

With kind regards,
Dmitry Nilov

Dmitry Nilov

Re: Dmitry Nilov and the Creative Workshop "Classics of Sound"

Post by Dmitry Nilov » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:05 pm

I'd also like to publish here links to the website and the YouTube channel of my Creative Workshop "Classics of Sound". They are dedicated to my teaching activity and consultations. Touching upon the methodology I focus on the connection between the sound technique and the quality of sound

http://classicsofsound.com/en/classics-of-sound-html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Gvac ... XL1HACyMuw

Youtube

Dmitry Nilov

Post by Dmitry Nilov » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm sure in the contemporaneity and the importance of the "classical" right's hand position for a guitarist. Its passing-by is a very big mistake and a problem for the performing art's development. I'd like to illustrate with my own example, that there is nothing inferior and, vice versa maybe many guitar players will find here benefits. Of course, I can provide rationalization for my choice and name obvious advantages reinforcing it with many examples. Indeed, such a position appears not without a reason, but as a consequence of an absolute muscular freedom. It is the muscular freedom that becomes a base of the performing on ANY instrument. Nowadays many musicians ignore typical guitar techniques, explaining that they are outdated and they can live without them. Сertainly, they can! But it's important to take into consideration that tremolo, arpeggio, articulate and effortless passages (from pianissimo to forte) is a kind of a TEST that is impossible to pass with an excellent mark without the muscular freedom.
But I see in a positive light the preferences of all musicians and I'm ready to help to all guitarists without references to their hand's position, including those who play without nails.

With kind regards,
Dmitry Nilov

Dmitry Nilov

Post by Dmitry Nilov » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Dear friends!
I'd like to represent to your attention the records of my two concerts that happened with a distance in 10 years - 2003 ( the Church Socoa, Siboure, France) and 2013 (Russia, Ivanovo, the concert hall "Classics"). Hope, they are interesting from different points of view, including the appreciation of the techniques and the concerf sound's quality!

Also, please, pay your attention, that here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110602) I publish my video-tips for guitarists about the sound technique. Some of them might me useful, they are accompained with detailed explanations. They clearly show my methods and detailes of the training that influence greatly to the results.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions! Your suggestions and requests will inspire me to create new videos!

G. Frescobaldi Air with variations (Aria Detta La Frescobalda) Dmitry Nilov (Live)

Youtube

'La Catedral' by Agustín Barrios Mangoré

Youtube

Concert (fragments) 2013. Chamber Concert Hall "Classics", Ivanovo, Russia

Youtube

Always yours,

DN

Return to “Members' Announcements”