New classical guitar site launched

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
chrispeppler
Amateur luthier

New classical guitar site launched

Postby chrispeppler » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:17 am

I have just launched a website dedicated to serving the classical guitar community
in South Africa, and thought you might like to know about it: www.guitarsa.co.za
Although focused on the South Afican community it has much to offer guitarists from all over the world.
The site contains a lot of free resources including:
• Lessons
• Articles
• Music
• and more

Big bird

Re: New classical guitar site launched

Postby Big bird » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Off to a good start I think. Good luck!

robert e

Re: New classical guitar site launched

Postby robert e » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:56 pm

It's a well laid out site, and I applaud your goal of curating available online material for specific levels of learning.

I encountered an issue: when I tried to read about your "traditional" model guitar, the text kept shifting vertically, thanks to the automated slide show at the top of the page. Because the slides differ in height and the box resizes to match the slide, the text below the box shifts when slides change.

Otherwise, the layout is clean and easy to navigate and use. Well done, and good luck!

Return to “Members' Announcements”