Greeting from Gdansk

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
PiotrCh

Greeting from Gdansk

Post by PiotrCh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Piotr,I am new here so would like to thank you that you join me to your community:)
I write to you from Gdansk in Poland, where I live and work. One day I want to build a classical guitar and I am so happy to be here:) Unfortunately, I am not a proffesional musican, however I love the sound of that guitar, love the classical guitars music also. I am not a profesional luthier also, but since 2013 I have been learning that art (just by myself with a help from internet) and so far I have made by myself 8 ukuleles. I understand how long the way is for making master quality acoustic instruments but I want to take this way. I would be glad to take from your knowledge and experience, but I also want to share of mine - with you:) My english is not advanced but I stay with hope that I will be understood in further topics.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greeting from Gdansk

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello Piotr and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Good day, Piotr - Dzień dobry, Piotrze

It is real pleasure to see you here; I am under most positive impression of your activity at our Polish Luthier's Forum. The friendly atmosphere and high level of knowlegde here at prof. Delcamp Forum will be of great help to us and to our Polish colleagues at home. So let us continue to "spread the good word" about the Delcamp Forum in our domestic circles.

As always

Jacek
Last edited by Jacek A. Rochacki on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio Picado, model 60, 2015, Cedar/IRW. Scale 640 mm.
Kenny Hill, model Madrid, 2002, No. 2019, Cedar/IRW. Scale 650 mm.

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello Piotr, welcome to the forum!

lagartija

Post by lagartija » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Your English is easily understood, Piotr. Welcome to Delcamp! We look forward to your contributions to our conversations.

:bye:
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!

PiotrCh

Post by PiotrCh » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:16 pm

The pleasure is all mine. Thank you for such a warm welcome :merci:

Return to “Members' Announcements”