Show the process

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Lawler

Re: Show the process

Post by Lawler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 am

I loved seeing the Philip Rosheger manuscript.

sxedio

Post by sxedio » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm

What a dream team, I came across Sasha Savaloni a couple of years ago, very nice guy. By the way, Harrison arranged by Tannenbaum, is that in equal temperament? The sample pages on sheet music plus are in equal temperament as far as I can tell. Just being aware of Lou Harrison been keen on just intonation and John Schneider recording his guitar pieces on guitars with microtonal fretboards. Interesting to see Lou Harrison published by Sophocles Papas' company!
(Gr) (En) (very little Fr)

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Lawler wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 am
I loved seeing the Philip Rosheger manuscript.
I loved playing from it, such nice tender markings on it.

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 pm

sxedio wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm
What a dream team, I came across Sasha Savaloni a couple of years ago, very nice guy. By the way, Harrison arranged by Tannenbaum, is that in equal temperament? The sample pages on sheet music plus are in equal temperament as far as I can tell. Just being aware of Lou Harrison been keen on just intonation and John Schneider recording his guitar pieces on guitars with microtonal fretboards. Interesting to see Lou Harrison published by Sophocles Papas' company!
Was great fun! For the Harrison I didn’t use a microtonal fretboard, not a big fan of that sound. The pieces sound really beautiful on standard classical so I was happy to present them like that.

Return to “Members' Announcements”