If you're still having nail problems

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
davekear

If you're still having nail problems

Post by davekear » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:43 am

If you're still having nail problems, we can help. That's all we do. I keep reading about guitarists going round and round on this, and you really don't need to keep having problems. We've had https://guitarplayernails.com/ now for over 20 years. There is no one who knows as much about fingernails for guitarists than us. The reason we can say this is because of the results we get. We have many professional guitarists who have been using our nails for years. Including Eliot Fisk, Grisha Goryachev, and many other professional players. You can have great sounding, perfect nails anytime you want. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's not rocket science. And we will get you over any learning curve you may encounter. We have really good service. So if you're still having fingernail problems, you really don't have to. If you want to hear what our nails sound like, I have a few of videos posted here, using GuitarPlayerNails on all my fingers and thumb. Or have a listen to Eliot Fisk or Grisha Goryachev. They both have been using our nails for years. You really can have great sounding nails all of the time, whenever you want. We can help you do that.

Return to “Members' Announcements”