classical guitar building plans

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
davidpeiris1

classical guitar building plans

Post by davidpeiris1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:58 pm

:) hello everyone I'm from sri Lanka,
I play classical guitar from age 10 ,
Now I'm interested in building my own guitar can anyone help me with books and plans ...I only have home use printer .any thelps please.

kertsopoulos

Re: classical guitar building plans

Post by kertsopoulos » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Please view this topic: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113404 here at Delcamp, for getting all the necessary plans , equations, geometry and mathematics concerning the building of a guitar as you would like to have, it is "The mathematical Model of the Guitar". Reading the topic's comments you will understand many things concerning the guitar's construction. Wish you the best with your progress! Yorgos

ameriken

Post by ameriken » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 pm

:chitarrista: Good luck your guitar! I have absolutely zero wood working skills, I couldn't even build a fence post.
Amalio Burguet 1A Spruce
Takamine C-132S

kertsopoulos

Post by kertsopoulos » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm

ameriken wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:41 pm
:chitarrista: Good luck your guitar! I have absolutely zero wood working skills, I couldn't even build a fence post.
Everyone, including myself, we all had zero wood working skills, before we made our start in the field.
No one is born with a hammer and a saw in their hands, we must start somewhere and slowly-slowly
day by day we can become better. One should never leave for tomorrow the act of actually getting involved with
what really excites him/her. It is never too late, it is always though early, so, we have to take advantage of
being alive in space and time, cheers, Yorgos.

ameriken

Post by ameriken » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 am

Thanks kertsopoulos!
Amalio Burguet 1A Spruce
Takamine C-132S

Return to “Members' Announcements”