Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
chien buggle

Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

Post by chien buggle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Check out the new video from the Dublin Guitar Quartet! I'm the guy with the long pyramid shaped hair:) hopefully it's OK to post this here. The composer Bryce Dessner has approved this video.
https://youtu.be/TbG16tiC2E8

David Gutowski

Re: Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

Post by David Gutowski » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am

Wow! That's a great video. Thanks for sharing...very impressed by how talented they are and would give anything to see them perform live. And leaned something how you can use your thumb and I finger to duplicate a guitar pick-at first I thought they were using picks...thanks again for posting. Truly remarkable how they play so well together... and enjoy playing together.
3 hard things for humans to do: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Carrillo Grand Concert '02
Yulong Guo Chamber '17
Bozo 135 '70
Washburn Rover R020
Paulino Bernabe 10 '12
Jose Ramirez 125 '10
Hernandes '73
Lake #1 '72

chien buggle

Post by chien buggle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am

David Gutowski wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am
Wow! That's a great video. Thanks for sharing...very impressed by how talented they are and would give anything to see them perform live. And leaned something how you can use your thumb and I finger to duplicate a guitar pick-at first I thought they were using picks...thanks again for posting. Truly remarkable how they play so well together... and enjoy playing together.
Thanks David! We are doing a mini US tour at the beginning of March, including Washington DC, Arkansas and Sedona Arizona if you would like to see us live:)

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am

chien buggle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am
Thanks David! We are doing a mini US tour at the beginning of March, including Washington DC, Arkansas and Sedona Arizona if you would like to see us live:)
Why not post the details of your concerts here?
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

David Gutowski

Post by David Gutowski » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:53 am

chien buggle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am
David Gutowski wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am
Hi Chien...What a small world! I live a few hundred miles from Sedona Az...when is your concert in Sedona? I will definitely make the drive and bring a couple of grandkids. I didn't see info on your concert on the forum.
3 hard things for humans to do: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Carrillo Grand Concert '02
Yulong Guo Chamber '17
Bozo 135 '70
Washburn Rover R020
Paulino Bernabe 10 '12
Jose Ramirez 125 '10
Hernandes '73
Lake #1 '72

Return to “Our favourite websites”