[Youtube] Oh my god, who designed this guitar?!

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
kertsopoulos

Re: [Youtube] Oh my god, who designed this guitar?!

Postby kertsopoulos » Sun May 29, 2016 12:53 pm

:merci: Many thanks to celestemcc and also to burtong for your kind comments, all best to you!

kertsopoulos

Postby kertsopoulos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 am

glassynails wrote:
Youtube

[Note: This topic has also additional posts and all of them can be found in the following formed topic entitled: "Pedal guitars, Mathematical Model of the Guitar, Strings, etc. by: Y.Kertsopoulos" at the subforum of the "Public" section: "Members' Announcements"]

kertsopoulos

Postby kertsopoulos » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 pm

The same guitar played by Smaro for interpreting the J.S.Bach cello suite (Baroque timbre required) is used for interpreting
Luys Milan (Renaissance timbre required).That is the main requirement of constructing a "Multi-timbre rectangular guitar with movable back pedal".
Smaro Gregoriadou interprets her arrangement of Fantasia XI, from El Maestro, orig. for vihuela, by Luys Milan (1500-1561?).

Youtube

quavers

Postby quavers » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 pm

I enjoyed listening and watching you play this unusual machine. I mean that only in a complimentary way, as all guitars are machines-that is if they are any good at all. The guitar has morphed many hundreds of times since its earliest beginnings. New and non-traditional are not always good, but hats off to the people who try. The purists are certainly entitled to their opinions, but your guitar is really interesting. I would love to hear some of them played live. Are there any virtosi out there brave enough to play a concert on such unusual instruments?

kertsopoulos

Postby kertsopoulos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:01 pm

quavers wrote:I enjoyed listening and watching you play this unusual machine. I mean that only in a complimentary way, as all guitars are machines-that is if they are any good at all. The guitar has morphed many hundreds of times since its earliest beginnings. New and non-traditional are not always good, but hats off to the people who try. The purists are certainly entitled to their opinions, but your guitar is really interesting. I would love to hear some of them played live. Are there any virtosi out there brave enough to play a concert on such unusual instruments?

Thank you quavers for your kind comment.I am thankful to the guitarists that have played and continue to play in concert my instruments. Smaro Gregoriadou also who is interpreting in many of the videos at this specific discussion.Smaro will be performing in two concerts in California in November and also she will give a seminar classroom to interested guitarists.Wishing you the best!

kertsopoulos

Postby kertsopoulos » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Since quavers had asked for a live performance on my instruments, I would like to inform: Smaro Gregoriadou will be in California between 15 and 21 November 2016. She will give two concerts and one Seminar in San Fransisco, San Jose and Santa Cruz. She will be playing with a "pedal classical guitar" of my construction with my metalonylon strings and also she will use the "Kertsopoulos support-amplifier, Superior" in the concerts and also high tuning interpretations using my high tuning sets of strings.

Return to “Our favourite websites”