[Youtube] Anne-Sophie Mutter plays Bach

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
Erik Zurcher

[Youtube] Anne-Sophie Mutter plays Bach

Postby Erik Zurcher » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 am

Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Jeffrey Armbruster

Re: [Youtube] Anne-Sophie Mutter plays Bach

Postby Jeffrey Armbruster » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Well, she's always been flat out amazing. I don't know all of her work by any means, but I don't recall her playing a lot of Bach (I have her playing a bit of Vivaldi on a greatest hits cd). Anyway, this is a bravura piece for sure. Let me know if I'm missing out on a whole portion of her recordings that includes Bach!
Paul Weaver spruce 2014
Takamine C132S

Steven Morgan

Postby Steven Morgan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:42 am

I haven't watched the video yet, but I have enjoyed her playing for many years. I saw her perform many years ago in California and it was a wonderful concert. Looking forward to the video. Thanks for posting it!

Gordito158

Postby Gordito158 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 am

.... Whew!! Gotta save that vid on my puter for repeat viewing. I don't play the violin but the rest of that knowledgeable orchestra was absorbed in her performance. That's good enough for me!

spanishguitarmusic

Postby spanishguitarmusic » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 am

Wow she is totally phenomenal, brilliant! Thanks for posting this video. I enjoyed it very much!

Cincy2

Postby Cincy2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Thanks for posting this. Whenever I grow disgusted with the human race (just listen to all the news one night) something like this video surfaces to give me a reason for optimism. A species that can create beauty like this can surely evolve.

Cincy
A wood box, empty
A sensitive heart, too full
You and I connect.

Return to “Our favourite websites”