[Youtube] Miloš Karadaglić Master Class

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
glassynails

[Youtube] Miloš Karadaglić Master Class

Postby glassynails » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

"GLASSYNAILS" on Youtoob for my "no edit" - "no fakery" audio recordings. Just me, my Alhambra 7p spruce, and an Olympus ls-10 portable recorder.

Adrian Allan

Re: [Youtube] Miloš Karadaglić Master Class

Postby Adrian Allan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:54 am

Not impressed. A masterclass is not teaching children - it should be conservatory level pupils at least.

But I wonder would he be comfortable teaching that level; some may outshine him in ability and knowledge. That is the sad truth.

Salvador

Re: [Youtube] Miloš Karadaglić Master Class

Postby Salvador » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:05 pm

I don't know why he has many haters on youtube haha. But i agree with him about exercises, scale, arpeggios, slurs. The exercises he played are important. I'm not a teacher, but i think he should have slowed down a bit in introducing those exercises because it might confuse the student, and wonder where to start, and how, and when to use it. I think he could have taught the student step by step how to play the piece (Study 13 Sor) properly. Just like what Julian Bream did in his masterclass.

He also played the Study 13 himself but he played it fast but with little intensity. For me it's not good because the student might follow his style of playing haha. Just my opinion though hehe.

Return to “Our favourite websites”