Videos of lesser known pieces and Transcriptions

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
ChristianSchwengeler
Luthier

Re: Videos of lesser known pieces and Transcriptions

Post by ChristianSchwengeler » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 pm

:casque: :bravo: :bye: :roll: :D

Lovemyguitar

Post by Lovemyguitar » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:30 am

Thanks, Christian, for more great music. I watched the two latest videos you posted (you know that I watched the others previously), and they are, indeed, very beautiful. Sonata #42 (or at least, that movement) sounds remarkably modern for an early 18th century piece. Sonata #23 has such lyricism -- and she actually makes her guitar sound like a harpsichord! So, Bravo and Brava to those exceptional guitarists!

ChristianSchwengeler
Luthier

Post by ChristianSchwengeler » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Lovemyguitar wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:30 am
Thanks, Christian, for more great music. I watched the two latest videos you posted (you know that I watched the others previously), and they are, indeed, very beautiful. Sonata #42 (or at least, that movement) sounds remarkably modern for an early 18th century piece. Sonata #23 has such lyricism -- and she actually makes her guitar sound like a harpsichord! So, Bravo and Brava to those exceptional guitarists!
Thank you for replying! #23 sounds much like a prayer! I am surprised of the talent of these very young players.

ChristianSchwengeler
Luthier

Post by ChristianSchwengeler » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:28 am

Music by Sérgio Figueira;Sérgio Figueira-Guitar,Jon Luz-Ukelele,Baritono guitar.Picture by Manuel Figueira. He is portugues, but originally from Cabo Verde. A very nice example of contemporary guitar music. He is the owner of this chanel and of the copyrights - so no infringment. I absolutly love it.

Youtube

Return to “Our favourite websites”