Puede ayudarme y recomendarme una guitarra

Jake1

Puede ayudarme y recomendarme una guitarra

Post by Jake1 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Yo comencio estudiar guitarra espanola. Estoy tocar la guitarra acoustica con las cuerdas aceros. Me gusta las canciones populares y rock n roll, pero me gusta la tecnica espanola y quiero aprenderla. Tambien a este punto de mi vida quiero aprender leer musica. Por eso comencio mis estudias como un navato. Hay muchas guitarras y se poco de las guitarras espanolas. Se dicen eses guitarras son buenos: Loriente Clarita, Del Pilar, Alejandro Cervantes y Alahambra. Mi guitarra tiene un sonido muy suave. Es necessario comprar una guitarra espanola buena porque si la guitarra espanola no tiene un sonido bueno yo no la toco y toco mi guitarra. Pardonme mi espanol. :merci:

Jake

Harry Jess

Re: Puede ayudarme y recomendarme una guitarra

Post by Harry Jess » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Jake, you mentioned Loriente Clarita. A little more than one year ago i bought a Clarita from USA at $1660, shipping costs to Norway included. I bought a spruce version, since I already had a cedar Alhambra. I can't praise my Clarita loud enough. If you run a search on this guitar on this forum, you will notice that everyone speaks well of her (yes, her , not it), and she has been compared to guitars twice that price. So if you go for Clarita you will get a most wonderful guitarat a very reasonable price, and personally I would recommend the spruce version. But THAT is a matter of taste, personally I like the sunny colour of spruce better than the darker cedar. Good luck!
Harry

eusma

Post by eusma » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Jake that depends of course on how much you want to invest.. of all the makers you mentioned here I can tell you Cervantes is by far the superior instrument... check his page... also I tend to agree with the fact that Spruce top is more recommendable, the factors have to do with timbre and harmonic projection plus more clarity and definition of voices...

jesuschoy

Post by jesuschoy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm

I sent you a PM.

Regards.

Return to “Español”