Hola de Guadalajara-Busco a profesora

noworneverkid

Hola de Guadalajara-Busco a profesora

Post by noworneverkid » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 am

Soy de San Luis Obispo California pero en la proxima semana voy a Guadalajara MX. Toco guitara hace de dos anos. Busco profesora para guitara clasica en Guadalajara.
Gracias,
Jay
Los siento para mi espanol malo

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hola de Guadalajara-Busco a profesora

Post by GeoffB » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 am

Excuse me for using English here in the Spanish mini-forum, but I'm guessing English is your native language and I'd rather not resort to my google-translation Spanish to reply :wink: .

This part of the forum is for Spanish speakers who want to use the English Delcamp forum but don't speak English, so it is not very active. To reach a wider selection of Delcamp members from Mexico you would do better to register on the main Delcamp Spanish-language forum which is here: http://www.guitarraclasicadelcamp.com/
You need to register again, as you did here. You can use the same username and password, but will need to wait for the confirmation email again before you can log in there, as the two forums are on separate member databases.

Of course you are also welcome to join in our discussions here on the English-language forum, in which case could I invite you to introduce yourself here?

Best wishes,

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

noworneverkid

Re: Hola de Guadalajara-Busco a profesora

Post by noworneverkid » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

gracias Geoff,
jay

Return to “Español”