Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

The 1st collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D01 to D03. Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
Forum rules
Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
TCBone

Re: Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

Post by TCBone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Good Day All

I have achieved being able to browse some downloads. I saw this question earlier but I cannot locate how it was/may have been resolved. The instructions are all in French. I surely do wish I could read and speak French...but alas...it is not to be so...Are they located somewhere translated to English? Much Appreciation in advance!

Tom

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Hi Tom,

In fact they are mostly in all four languages of the Delcamp forums. If you scroll down a bit you'll find English instructions interspersed among the others.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

James A. Showalter
Student of the online lessons

Post by James A. Showalter » Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 am

I have successfully downloaded D01-D03 and have begun practicing them. Well, at least I am practicing the start of D01. I have no experience as a classical player and am a marginally intermediate guitar player otherwise. I look forward to joining a formal schedule of study with the group beginning in September. By then I hope to be far enough along with the entry lessons to jump in and not bog down any progress the group will make. I feel so fortunate to have found this venue. I proceed best with guitar in a formatted curricula and there is no comparison to what I get for free from Delcamp as compared to anything else I've studied on the net as either paid for or offered free. I have had no professional instruction and the participation I get with other players is very limited. This is a truly wonderful gift and I accept it with a humble heart.
1990 Takamine C132S
2014 Sakurai Kohno Pro-J
Martin Guitars (D28, MC28, D12-28, J-40)
National Resonator Guitar
Les Paul

seayan

Post by seayan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:59 am

I'm finally taking the steps to how to sight read, after playing classical guitar for several years on and off. Thank you for this helpful resource!

davebones

Post by davebones » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello, M. Delcamp,
As a brand new classical guitar student I am so excited to find this resource you have provided. I have been a musician for many years and and pretty much self taught on jazz guitar. My progress there came largely because of people like you who were willing to organize and generously share their teaching resources. With the help of the members of this forum I have been able to acquire a decent classical guitar, and am pretty excited to begin.
Thank you very much for providing me a place to begin. And enjoy your kayaking!!
Dave

Nitin Nepali

Post by Nitin Nepali » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 am

Thanks for the post and this is indeed a great contribution to the Classical guitar Community.

Thanks
Nitin

errrtoffie

Post by errrtoffie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Good day Mr. Delcamp,

Im started to DL D01-D03 and im very excited of it and thanks a lot for helping classical guitarist who does not have a private teacher and more power to your site

A big thanks from philippines

bona

Post by bona » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 pm

great site
look forward to learning many new scores and styes
Thanks
bona

Carlos Alborta

Post by Carlos Alborta » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Dear Mr. Delcamp,
I just downloaded lessons D01 - D03, thank you!
I will let you know how I get along.
Carlos

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03”