Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

The 1st collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D01 to D03. Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
Forum rules
Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

Postby GeoffB » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi Jojo,

There isn't an index as such, but at the end of each of the Delcamp volumes there is a contents list covering all the volumes, so if you look at the end of the D01 collection, for instance, you can scan through, or maybe use the search function in your PDF reader, to find which other volumes contain the composer or pieces that you are interested in.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Jojo

Postby Jojo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 am

Thank you Geoff,

I know each volume starts with a listing of the contents of that particular volume, but I guess I never scrolled all the way to the end, so I was not aware of this. Useful tip, thanks again.

Jojo

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:20 pm

I am new to the forum and have just now received permission to download the 3 first levels of scores. I am something of a beginner and so there is plenty here to keep me busy for a long long time!
I was pleasantly surprised to see exercises for improvisation! I don't remember ever seeing this in classical music collections I have gone through in the past. I am something of a jazz musician at heart and really appreciate the recognition of improvisation as a valid part of music. (I realize there is a long tradition of improvisation in classical performance, but it is rarely acknowledged).
Leslie
-----There is no way to peace, peace is the way. A J Muste

Nguyen Thanh Ha

Postby Nguyen Thanh Ha » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:10 am

Thank you Mr. Delcamp. your study is perfect.
Nguyen Thanh Ha (Mr.)

Joe Holden
Amateur luthier

Postby Joe Holden » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi Again , not sure what I'm doing wrong or what I've missed but I am trying to download the" latest version D01" guitar scores and yet it still comes up that I need to subscribe to 002 Usergroup .... ??? please advise . thx Joe

Erik Zurcher

Postby Erik Zurcher » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Check your Private Messages (top right of the page).
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Joe Holden
Amateur luthier

Postby Joe Holden » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:34 am

Hi . I still am having problems downloading the Pdf of musical notation for the D01 - D03 group . I have the first 10 Videos for that level but nothing else . I'm hoping to play catch up , if at all possible for year end exams . If not it will be a learning curve for everything for next year . Time will tell , Good Lord willing . I'm hoping to get the nature of recording my videos and posting them soon , so I'm trying to kill a few birds with one stone so to speak .
But in the meantime I got to be able to get past go . I have met the 4 conditions so that's ok . I am able to view the first ten Video's so I assume I'm on the right track .... Now just to be able to download the needed print of musical notation ..... ugh !!!

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Postby GeoffB » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi Joe,

You still don't appear to be in group 002, which you need to download the scores. You remember I mentioned that in my reply to your introduction? There are instructions here on how to apply for it.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Joe Holden
Amateur luthier

Postby Joe Holden » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:33 am

Thanks Geoff . I take it its an introduction with each new group to sit in on , is that it ? that would make sense all the way around . Thank you .

Joe Holden
Amateur luthier

Postby Joe Holden » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Mr Delcamp , I wish to thank you for what you have done here for people such as myself who could not , for whatever reason take formal music training . Be it just for the fun and love of music or the desire to go deeper . Many blessings on you my friend .

frankc

Postby frankc » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

Geoff,
I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this group. I just became a member a few days ago and have received the lesson books for D01-D03. I have visited this site many times in the past and have always wondered where my skill level is at. The lessons books are a great tool to accomplish that, I am looking forward to review the material and practice the lessons. Hopefully I will be able to join a class in September and be a productive member of the group.

Thanks for all you do and thanks to all the other members that participate in the study of Classical Guitar.
Frank

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Postby GeoffB » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Thank you, Frank, for those kind words! I'll share your thanks with my fellow moderators, who are equally committed to helping forum members and ensuring that this forum continues to provide a friendly and useful place for guitarists to get together and swap experience and encouragement. And of course most thanks go to Jean-François Delcamp himself for creating the forum and providing the excellent score collections here.

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

DREX

Postby DREX » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Thank you Mr. Delcamp. I'm looking forward to downloading the scores and studying them. Unfortunately I found the site mid-course, so I'll practice these until the next one is offered. Also, I'll look through the archived courses (if I can figure out how to navigate to them!).

Thank you so very much,

Doyle

dropbydrop

Postby dropbydrop » Tue May 03, 2016 2:56 pm

I just received the acceptance notification for 002 group. :D

Thank you Mr. Delcamp and all the staff for the precious scores that makes available to new members.

And not only ... thanks for the valuable collections of videos that I found in Youtube playlists:
D01 1st-year music school level https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A96A3BD1F2124E
D02 2nd-year music school level https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4BDC70E6F5CA7BD
D03 3rd-year music school level https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35969B6EB989EC48

It will be a duty to make them fruitful. :chitarrista:

:merci:

Federico
Federico
:::===( o)
(o )==::

spanishguitarmusic

Postby spanishguitarmusic » Tue May 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello Mr. Delcamp,

Thank you so much for this wonderful collection of classical guitar pieces and for this forum! Where else can someone who loves this instrument find as much sheet music and a wonderful support community as this forum! Thank you so much for all your hard work and all that you provide to classical guitarists!!!! :D

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03”