Help! Need BWV Anh. II 116 arr. for Guitar in D Major

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Altophile

Help! Need BWV Anh. II 116 arr. for Guitar in D Major

Post by Altophile » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:49 am

Hello,

Is anyone here aware of an arrangement of the other Minute in G (i.e. BWV Anh. II 116) from the Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook but arranged for guitar in D Major? You can see a performance of the piece I'm referring to, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky-8bIDwHCo

I want to pair it with the other Minuet in G, which is also transposed to D Major. They go really well together.

~Sean

RichardUno

Re: Help! Need BWV Anh. II 116 arr. for Guitar in D Major

Post by RichardUno » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:46 am

Maybe it's in this book:

available at GSP and probably lots of other places.

tnn

Post by tnn » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:21 am

RichardUno wrote:Maybe it's in this book:

available at GSP and probably lots of other places.
I just looked through the book. That minuet isn't in the book. Sorry.

Rob

tnn

Post by tnn » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:44 am

If you google "bach minuet in g anna guitar 116 free sheet music" you'll find a transcription for guitar (in G) at Free Scores (should be second hit). It looks very close to the original. Maybe you could start with it (or even the original) and transpose to D. The piece is short and in only two voices, and shouldn't take long to transpose.

Rob

Altophile

Post by Altophile » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:59 pm

tnn wrote:If you google "bach minuet in g anna guitar 116 free sheet music" you'll find a transcription for guitar (in G) at Free Scores (should be second hit). It looks very close to the original. Maybe you could start with it (or even the original) and transpose to D. The piece is short and in only two voices, and shouldn't take long to transpose.

Rob
Thanks for the suggestion, Rob. I started to do that, but it's time consuming, and I'm no Segovia when it comes to making arrangements that allow one to achieve maximum musicality.

~Sean

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”