Clyde Suite Sheet Music

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
StGeorge

Clyde Suite Sheet Music

Postby StGeorge » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:14 pm

I am looking for sheet music arrangements for the Clyde Suite, particularly the Isle of Arran piece, to add to my Celtic music collection. I originally heard it as played by david Russell on the Message of the Sea album. I have no trouble coming up with altermative recordings of the suite, or even how to book a holiday at one of the Inns on the Isle of Arran, but I cannot seem to find any classical guitar arrangements. Can someone help me find the music to this lovely little suite. 8)
StGeorge, Slayer of Dragons.

Stephen Kenyon
Teacher

Re: Clyde Suite Sheet Music

Postby Stephen Kenyon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Clyde Suite is an original composition by Ron Moore, it was published by Ashley Mark Publishing and is currently available from Fretsonly (dot) com amongst others.
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)

StGeorge

Postby StGeorge » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Thank you Stephen. I don't know exactly why that source did not come up on my Google search. Perhaps it was because it is a UK site and I am in the USA.
:merci:
StGeorge, Slayer of Dragons.

Stephen Kenyon
Teacher

Postby Stephen Kenyon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:59 pm

StGeorge wrote:Thank you Stephen. I don't know exactly why that source did not come up on my Google search. Perhaps it was because it is a UK site and I am in the USA.
:merci:

I think you'll find the difference is that I added in the composer and having found that, then the publisher.
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”