Un Sueño en la Floresta - Agustín Barrios

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
andreas777

Un Sueño en la Floresta - Agustín Barrios

Post by andreas777 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Is there a book that contains Un Sueño en la Floresta in both, standard and tab notations?
Happiness is when what you think what you say and what you do are in harmony.

Bodhi

Re: Un Sueño en la Floresta - Agustín Barrios

Post by Bodhi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi you can find it at the *** Site blocked for copyright reasons *** website under Barrios
Juan De La Mancha Allegro 1980 Cedar
Loriente "Clarita" 2004 Spruce
Frederico Sheppard Barrios "Morant" 2010 Spruce
Hermanos Camps Primera Negra-A 2016 Spruce
Yulong Guo "Philharmonic" Double Top 2016 #01 Cedar French Polish

Rick-in-Annapolis

Post by Rick-in-Annapolis » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:16 pm

There are two books that have been published with much of Barrios' music. A Goggle search
of "Barrios sheet music" should probably yield sources.

Bodhi

Post by Bodhi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:33 pm

I think the books you mention (eg Stover) do not include the tabs with standard notation which I believe was the request. He did publish a 2 volume selection of Barrios in tablature but Sueno is not there (it does have some great pieces in there like Prelude Do Menor, Julia Florida, Villancico de Navidad, Choros de Saudade , Oracion etc). *** Site blocked for copyright reasons ***.com is the only place I have seen with pieces like this that have both standard and tab notation
Juan De La Mancha Allegro 1980 Cedar
Loriente "Clarita" 2004 Spruce
Frederico Sheppard Barrios "Morant" 2010 Spruce
Hermanos Camps Primera Negra-A 2016 Spruce
Yulong Guo "Philharmonic" Double Top 2016 #01 Cedar French Polish

Salvador

Post by Salvador » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:36 pm

There is one, in Power Tab software version. I just search it right now and it's free. I downloaded it and opened it with Adobe Acrobat Reader. I download this same version like 10 years ago, but i opened it through Power Tab software.

If i have problems with a certain piece. I watch youtube videos of that piece from different guitarist. I played Sueno 16 years ago, based on John Williams Seville Concert with the help of my teacher. It was very hard then to learn a piece at this level. Now we have youtube, and many guitarist to look up to, we are very lucky now.

Just google, Sueno En La Floresta Power Tab. It's a sheet music with tab. I think it's the 2nd link. Scroll down and click download power tab. That's the file.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”