Which minuet is number 3 from 20 minuets by Sor Schott GA 15?

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Classgtl

Which minuet is number 3 from 20 minuets by Sor Schott GA 15?

Post by Classgtl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:27 am

One of my students would like to have a look at an alternative piece for the Trinity Grade 6 exam. One of them is Fernando Sor Minuet number three from 20 Selected Minuets, Schott GA15. He doesn't want to buy the book just to try one minuet out, and as there will be a public domain version, can someone let me know which minuet this is? Obviously I don't have a copy or access to a copy of the Schott music.

Thanks

tnn

Re: Which minuet is number 3 from 20 minuets by Sor Schott GA 15?

Post by tnn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:16 pm

If you go to the Schott Music website and search for GA 15, you'll find a preview for that edition. The 3rd minuet is listed as coming from opus 25. Then go to the Boije site for free editions of Sor works: http://musikverket.se/musikochteaterbib ... samling-s/. The minuet is on the last page of the opus 25 edition.

Rob

Classgtl

Re: Which minuet is number 3 from 20 minuets by Sor Schott GA 15?

Post by Classgtl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Rob, Many thanks for your help. I'll do that.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”