Carlos Moscardini - A la niñez nuestra score

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Sean Eric Howard

Carlos Moscardini - A la niñez nuestra score

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Does anyone know if the score to this piece is for sale any where? I've only noticed the score to 'Suburbio' has made it to print thus far from the Moscardini recording Silencios del Suburbio. Any help would be appreciated.
"Besides, this criticism of Segovia is pointless. If you disagree with what Segovia did, take that energy and go out and do something positive. Otherwise, shut up." - Eliot Fisk

Mark Clifton-Gaultier

Re: Carlos Moscardini - A la niñez nuestra score

Post by Mark Clifton-Gaultier » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am

Don't know that one Sean but - Warner Chappell published a collection of about a dozen pieces:

Sebastien, Campo Huergo, El Enigma, Doña Carmen, Temperley, Camino de las Tropas, A los Tilingos, El Ultimo Aliento, El Corazon Manda, Milonga de un Entrevero & La Otra.

EPSA have published (free I believe):

Al Caerla Tarde, Despuntando el Vicio, Duendes Mulatos, El Arreo, El Gato, El Viejo Estilo, Horizonte Infinito, Payada de Contrapunto, Raices Ocultas.

Perhaps following the trail for one of those will lead you nearer to the one that you're after.

Sean Eric Howard

Re: Carlos Moscardini - A la niñez nuestra score

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Mark, thanks for the reply. I actually own the Warner Chappell publication and have performed several works from the EPSA catalogue. But I will take the free advice and go back hunting online starting with those places.

sean
"Besides, this criticism of Segovia is pointless. If you disagree with what Segovia did, take that energy and go out and do something positive. Otherwise, shut up." - Eliot Fisk

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”