Sergio Natali

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Arvin

Sergio Natali

Post by Arvin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 am

Hi there,

just joined the fourm and wonder if anybody has a clue where to find the score of "El arte de cebar" (The art of serving mate) by Sergio Natali ? It has been recorded by Victor Villadangos on Nexus (Guitar Music of Argentina, Vol. 2). To me, it's a very charming piece (like so many south american guitar pieces) and I really would like to study it but couldn't find it yet.

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice, much appreciated.

Greets from Cologne, Germany.

Sean Eric Howard

Re: Sergio Natali

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 am

I own this piece. I ordered it directly from the composer several years ago along with his Homenaje Ciclico. I wish I'd ordered the Tambores as well.
"Besides, this criticism of Segovia is pointless. If you disagree with what Segovia did, take that energy and go out and do something positive. Otherwise, shut up." - Eliot Fisk

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”