Bach songs that contain ornaments With Tablature

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
twistedblues

Bach songs that contain ornaments With Tablature

Post by twistedblues » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 am

Can someone recommend where we can find song Bach arrangements that have lots of ornaments that include guitar tab? I’m fine with notation but just curious.

mainterm

Re: Bach songs that contain ornaments With Tablature

Post by mainterm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 am

I am not aware of any arrangement of what I think you may be asking about... It may help if you gave an example of the sort of piece you mean.

pogmoor

Post by pogmoor » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:34 pm

I think the majority of publications of Bach pieces arranged for guitar are presented in notation only. However the book Bach for Guitar -- Masters in Tab by Howard Wallach (Alfred Music 1998) looks as if it might possibly be what you want.
Eric from GuitarLoot
Renaissance and Baroque freak; classical guitars by Paul Fischer (1995) and Lester Backshall (2008)
Yamaha SLG 130NW silent classical guitar (2014), Ramirez Guitarra del Tiempo (2017)

Vlad Kosulin

Post by Vlad Kosulin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:21 pm

- Classical Guitar of Bach, by Joseph Harris (Creative Concepts, 1998)
- J.S.Bach in Tablature. Vol.1 Beginning to Intermediate Pieces in Standard Tab and Notation for Guitar, by Jake Pincus (Mel Bay, 1992)
Dirk *** Site blocked for copyright reasons *** published Bach in TAB on his web site which is shut down but should be still available at archive.org.

There are many fingerpicking arrangements in TAB, but these are simplified a lot usually.
Regards,
Vlad
(still testing various strings with 2006 Sebastian Stenzel and Olinda OC-300)

twistedblues

Post by twistedblues » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Thank you

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”