Collection Rischel - Piano and Guitar duets - 58 PDF

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Casey

Re: Collection Rischel - Piano and Guitar duets - 58 PDF

Post by Casey » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 pm

I stumbled across these duets quite by accident the other day and was amazed. It had not occurred to me that there would be ANY arrangements for guitar and piano, let alone so many good ones. My 15 year-old pianist son and I enjoyed working through the Eulenstein piece last night and it was a very special time for this old dad. Thanks so much for this incredible resource. :merci:

Jonas Reiff

Post by Jonas Reiff » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you ! This is great stuff!
But I am wondering how well the piano and guitar suits each other. I could imagine you would get a lot of trouble with the balance. Does anybody have some advice or just experiences regarding playing such a duo?

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Fortunately my main axe is quite loud, even so there were times I had to quiet the boy down when he got all Jerry Lee Lewis with the piano part.

Jonas Reiff

Post by Jonas Reiff » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:02 am

Okay, thank you. I will have to give it a try with my girlfriend sometime then :)

Casey

Post by Casey » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

I'd be curious which one(s) you and she wind up enjoying the most. We look forward to trying a few more in the coming weeks ourselves.

jonc

Post by jonc » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello! Would anybody be able to recommend one of the above for a grade 3/4 (UK, Trinity) level player to have a go at? The piano player is fairly experienced, so it's the guitar part that needs to be fairly easy! :)

Thanks

Jon

Julio

Post by Julio » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

WOW! possibly one of the best resources for Piano/Guitar duets on the web...And these are very decent pieces! Cant wait to try one of the Mertz pieces with my piano friends from college...they look the most promising as far as origionality. One thing i know about piano players is that they like to play new material that looks interesting and fresh, not the same ol' same ol'...The Rossini looks beautiful as well. Didnt know he wrote piano and guitar duets.

Lovemyguitar

Post by Lovemyguitar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 am

I have a question about these scores that was asked a few months ago, but nobody replied, so I will have a go:

Can anybody recommend which of these pieces may have a beginner-to-intermediate level (about grade 3/4 or so) guitar part? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a friend who plays piano (at a very advanced level, so the piano part is not an issue), and we thought it would be fun to learn some duets.

Thanks!

jtreagan

Post by jtreagan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 am

Okay, so this is exactly what I am looking for, but where is the link to the music? I'm looking for duets my wife (on piano) and I (on guitar) can play together.

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Post by Vito Simplicio » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

Hi jtreagan,

Welcome!

You need two posts to join the 002 Group to gain access to some of the sheet music, videos and MP3's. The best thing for you to do is to introduce yourself here. Once that is done, one of the moderators will come along with further instructions which includes how to join the various user groups.

Regards,

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

ecajas

Post by ecajas » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Where can I get a copy of this collection/
Thanks
Edgar

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi ecajas.

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules, then please introduce yourself here for a proper welcome.

If you read the post immediately preceding yours you will find the answer to your question!
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

palon.it

Post by palon.it » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Lovemyguitar wrote:I have a question about these scores that was asked a few months ago, but nobody replied, so I will have a go:

Can anybody recommend which of these pieces may have a beginner-to-intermediate level (about grade 3/4 or so) guitar part? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a friend who plays piano (at a very advanced level, so the piano part is not an issue), and we thought it would be fun to learn some duets.

Thanks!
Nobody answered this question, maybe all the pieces are too hard for an intermediate guitarist? I'm looking for the same answer too
... Please, can anyone help us? :merci:

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Of the ones I have tried the Diabelli "tres faciles" pieces seemed the most accessible (hence the title I imagine). If you wind up liking them a lot I know there is a cleaner published version out, by Hal Leonard I believe. Good luck.

Casey

Post by Casey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Also the Eulenstein piece is not too bad at all.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”