F.D Marchetti Score

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Leekinfoo

F.D Marchetti Score

Post by Leekinfoo » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:45 am

Hello everyone,

Do anyone have the score for the song "Fascination" by F.D Marchetti? If anyone who have this score, can u send to me, thanks you everymuch. My email address is ***.

Many Thanks,
Lee

JQ.

Post by JQ. » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:44 am

I did a bit of searching for ya, and it appears that song still falls under copyright, so asking someone here to send it to you would be a no-no.

Leekinfoo

Post by Leekinfoo » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:11 am

So do u know where can i buy it from or what should i do? I really like that song :( .

JQ.

Post by JQ. » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:44 am

How about you try to find it somewhere to buy a legit copy? Or check with libraries.

Sorry, but I'm not your personal internet searcher/shopper. I see a lot of people asking for stuff here that they could find themselves with just a little effort.

Please take the time to read the sticky thread in this forum about what is considered public domain and allowed here.

Leekinfoo

Post by Leekinfoo » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:56 am

JQ.

Thanks a lots for helping, sorry to trouble u. But in Brunei here, u hardly can find a classical guitar book or a library for it. Anyway thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Lee

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”