help finding polyphonic advanced bmv 1007 prelude

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
hobbes13

help finding polyphonic advanced bmv 1007 prelude

Post by hobbes13 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:52 am

I'm looking for the prelude to bach's 1007 cello piece commonly peformed by Segovia, Parkening and the likes.
Does anyone have a copy of this piece, or know of somewhere i can dl one?!
Appreciate all the help i can get :D

Løød

Post by Løød » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:13 pm

I've sent the entire suite to you.

Løød

Post by Løød » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am

Are you 100% certain that it's from BWV 1007? - All the versions of the prelude from that suite is similar to the one I sent you... Or those I could find was.
Last edited by Løød on Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

hobbes13

Post by hobbes13 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 pm

yea pretty positive..just listen to segovia's recording of it
its the same piece just with a contrapuntal bass accompanying the original melody
-hobbes

kampf

Post by kampf » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:12 am

hobbes13 wrote:yea pretty positive..just listen to segovia's recording of it
its the same piece just with a contrapuntal bass accompanying the original melody
-hobbes

I know the exact peice that you are looking for as i was looking for the same one and had no luck on here. By the way the easy way to identify this version is that it was arranged by( Ponce).

Kampf

hobbes13

Post by hobbes13 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:29 pm

cool thanks a lot kampf, ill try looking for it under ponce...ive found a tab of it if that helps anyone out with what arrangement im talking about - http://www.*** Site blocked for copyright reasons ***/jsb1007p.txt - (scroll down to the last arrangement)

-hobbes

kampf

Post by kampf » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:22 am

hobbes13 wrote:cool thanks a lot kampf, ill try looking for it under ponce...ive found a tab of it if that helps anyone out with what arrangement im talking about - http://www.*** Site blocked for copyright reasons ***/jsb1007p.txt - (scroll down to the last arrangement)-hobbes

Thanks hobbes13 for the link. I just wish I didn't Hate tab so much . I don't have the patience to learn to read it well.

Kampf

jonasb2

Post by jonasb2 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 pm

Programs like Tabledit can import text tabs and convert to notation. They sometimes run into problems, but its pretty easy to correct the tabs manually in those cases. When your finished, you can then print out the notation and suprress the tabs.

Jonasb

hobbes13

Post by hobbes13 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:27 pm

lol kampf i have the same problem readin notation :o

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”