Score Check

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
mike_hudson

Score Check

Post by mike_hudson » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:37 pm

Hope someone here might be able to help with this - Im posting here at the suggestion of one of the Moderators because we really didnt want to bug JFD with it. If you would be so kind, please go over to this page (link below) and read my post (currently the last one) and look at the difference in the scores from an Aguado Etude - the DC (Delcamp) version first, then "my copy" of the same measures. Thanks for your help, Mike

viewtopic.php?t=4121

norban

Post by norban » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:57 pm

Hi Mike,

I see the difference but don't know what you want to prove. If it is really the same piece, one of you have made a mistake. :P

But as Aguado has written endless studies, in his Methodes and single ones it is possible that we try to compare different pieces. :shock:

As you probably know, on this site JFD has a collection of the Danish Library with a lot of Aguado, maybe you can find the piece there, so we know what we are talking of. 8)

mike_hudson

Thanks

Post by mike_hudson » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:19 pm

Appreciate the reply very much Norban !
I see the difference but don't know what you want to prove. If it is really the same piece, one of you have made a mistake.
I really just wanted to understand and to respect the wishes of JFD as far as the pieces uploaded to the " Your MP3's Level 3" Section. The score I had used as one of my lessons many years ago was in the Aaron Shearer- Volume 1 book and is titled "Estudio by D. Aguado. It's identical to the PDF file in the Delcamp Level 3 list except for measure 7. This morning I went ahead and uploaded my version of the piece with a note that what I had played was slightly different from that listed in the Delcamp list.

Thanks so much for the tip on the Danish Library, Mike

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”